In this workshop, we explored the importance of knowing the real needs of employees in order to plan for a period of time. We explored instruments and principles of what money means for us, as human beings. Also we covered what means a reward gap and how this relates to transparency, communication and to the relationship between income and life satisfaction.
And that’s everything we covered in this session!
- What is Subjective Wellbeing?
- Knowing your population
- What does satisfaction at work mean to you (as an employer)?
- What does satisfaction at work mean to them (your employees)?
- What does financial stability mean to your employees?
- Creating flexibility in your benefits offering
- Using the four domains of resilience to design an impactful benefits offering.