All kinds of innovations—whether product, service, process, or business model, whether big or small— start as an idea that is successfully nurtured, developed, and ultimately implemented to create value for individuals and organizations.
Generating innovations is more critical than ever for a continued success. In order to be innovative, people need the right mix of skills and tools as well as an environment that stimulates creativity and innovation.
And that’s everything we covered in this session!
- Be able to recognise and define the types of problems we may face
- Understand the impact of problems in a work-based situation
- Be able to recognise when stress is affecting our problem solving and understand how to deal with that
- Understand and have practice in using a range of problem solving tools
- Plan how we can deal with problems more effectively in the future.